Tuesday 16 June 2015

Random Nonsense #3

I'm Mad at a "Children's Game" Rant Because I Can't Do Breeding Yet
     It's pretty ridiculous how I get extremely annoyed playing games by myself, but possess infinite tolerance when playing team games. The game can't even hear me and I'm sitting over here with my 3DS, mumbling about how I've been catching Ralts for 3 hours and I still can't find a Modest nature one with Synchronise. Also, I hate this particular save file because I haven't been able to find the Mirage Island with Ditto on it. On top of that, that stupid lovey-dovey couple on Sea Mauville, whose only purpose in life is to give me Destiny Knot, refuses to hand over the stupid item. I already have my EV training items ready, but without the Ditto, the Synchronise Ralts of every nature and Destiny Knot, I cannot start breeding anything.

     I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be happy or mad that I have all the baby dragons in my Box 1, waiting for months for me to whore them out to the Ditto once I find one. Oh, do I have to mention that Mirage Islands are 100% random and I have absolutely no luck? I swear, once I get my hands on that Ditto, I'll be the top breeder of dragon types.

     ORAS allows players to completely the Pokedex very easily on their own, with some luck on Wonder Trade. But with that, the game becomes extremely annoying after you finish the storyline and you're trying to get into the competitive scene. On Showdown, you get your Technician Breloom with Bullet Seed with just a few clicks, but MY GOD, it's frustrating in the game. To understand the DexNav function, once you have caught a certain Pokemon, you can search solely for that one Pokemon in the area. By repeatedly catching/killing the Pokemon, your Search Level for that Pokemon goes up and you are able to find rarer variants of that one Pokemon. Seriously, it took me about 95 encounters of Shroomish to even get a Technician one. Guess what? Bullet Seed is no longer a TM, so you have to find a Shroomish with Bullet Seed too.

     I'm not going to sit here for days looking for one with both. I've already attempted to throw my DS out the window when I found a Shroomish with Bullet Seed. But guess what? IT WAS A FEMALE. Seriously! For any noob breeders out there, only MALE Pokemon can pass down egg moves and with my kind of luck, I go for hours only to find a female with the egg move.

     Also, Destiny Knot is a random item given after the fight with the couple in Sea Mauville. The chance of getting the item is 10% after the 10th fight. I've been going after the couple for days. Can I just threaten them for it? Since they are already so lovey-dovey, can they just give me the Destiny Knot? Also, note for noob breeders, Destiny Knot allows the Pokemon holding the item to pass all Perfect IVs to their offspring. Perfect IVs are obtained via grinding on DexNav. Even then, at Search Level 100, I've only gotten 3 Perfect IV Pokemon less than 10 times. I'm certainly not happy to get a Shroomish with perfect Sp Atk, Def and Sp Def IVs. Are you seriously, not a single one is useful!

     Meanwhile, I'm playing Smite on my very levelled account (thankfully with no lag issues) and being extremely good-natured even though I had a shit Jungler who legitimately got himself killed on the first camp he came across. If I were in the kind of mood I was in playing Pokemon, I would have told him to get his sorry ass off Ranked and go back to Casuals, because bitch, my ELO!

     One redeeming thing for Pokemon though, is something extremely simple - the cosplay Pikachu. I personally like the Cool one, since I did sweep through the Cool contests with her, not losing at all, even at Master Rank. Let's conveniently ignore the fact that the only reason I'm doing Contests is because there is a slim chance of getting Destiny Knot as a gift after each successful contest. *mumbles mumbles* I have horrible luck.
     Pikachu Rock Star is the one with the coolest special move, in my opinion. Pikachu Rock Star has Meteor Mash, Pikachu Belle with Icicle Crash, Pikachu Pop Star with Draining Kiss, Pikachu Ph. D with Electric Terrain (the most useless one) and Pikachu Libre with Flying Press. The last one is fine too, but I was always more a fan of the Cool and Beauty contests (because most of my Pokemons' moves are of those two types) and didn't really like Tough contests.

     Female players are given Pikachu Pop Star automatically, but seeing as the pink frilly dress got me wrinkling my nose almost immediately, I ran straight into the changing room and got my FEMALE Pikachu into the cool Rock Star outfit. Looks at those eyebrows. They are so weird and cool. It's like a cooler Rock Lee, a much cooler Rock Lee (I don't even like Rock Lee, but my Naruto buddy sure does and he's an inspiring character I guess, so I'll give this one to him).

     Now for some MBTI stuff while I look for some Anime things to post.

MBTI Stuff (3 Items)
a) Most to least likely to screw up a good relationship
1. INTP
2. ISTP
3. ENTP
4. ESTP
5. ENTJ
6. INTJ
7. ESFP
8. ENFP
9. ISFP
10. INFP
11. INFJ
12. ENFJ
13. ESTJ
14. ISTJ
15. ISFJ
16. ESFJ

      Look at those two at the bottom. ...I want to protest, but I can't. While I think INFJs may be more committed, blindly committed with no sense of "This is going to kill me, probably", it still stands that our natural insecurity and moments of extremely neediness will probably screw things up if the other person isn't an SF or an NF. And like...SFs are a bad idea, because they probably can't even tell what went wrong until we get fed up and tell them, at which point we are far from wanting anything to do with them. NTs and STs are worse. Also, isn't it hilarious how my parents are top 2?

b) Most to least like to be a werewolf
1. ISTP
2. INFJ
3. INTJ
4. INFP
5. ESTP
6. ENFP
7. INTP
8. ENTP
9. ENFJ
10. ENTJ
11. ESFP
12. ISFP
13. ISTJ
14. ESTJ
15. ISFJ
16. ESFJ
    
     Hell yeah~ Second most likely to be my favourite mythical creature? I really love werewolves...not the big fluffy ball of uselessness in Twilight, but the...the type more in-tune to their wild senses. No, I do not like furries, that's disturbing. That's like saying that people who like vampires have a fetish with bloodplay. I like werewolves because well...they are wolves and I love wolves. Also, there's something very intriguing about humans who can transform into a creature with a more bestial nature and the inner struggle that comes with struggling to control that animalistic side of them. And there's also the fact that when I used to play Battleon a decade ago, I always played the Werewolf class. Every other girl played the shitty Vampire class, if they even played at all.

     You can't even tell me that that's not frigging cool. If that's not cool, you either have such high standards that you are on a completely different level from the rest of us mortals, or you need to have your brain double-checked. 

c) NF types in drawings (this is frigging hilarious)
1. INFP
     Now...who does this remind me of? How about... my favourite Yandere - Alois Trancy from Black Butler, the seemingly sadistic asshole who just wanted someone to love him. 


2. ENFP
     This isn't a particularly good drawing (who am I to criticise), but the first anime characters that come to mind are Tenpouin Yuuki (one of my favourite characters...because I have a crush on an anime character *glances sideways*) from Code:Breaker and Ittoki Otoya from Uta no Prince-sama (who is equally cute...I mean THAT SMILE *fangirls*).


3. INFJ
     He reminds me of a shy Charles Xavier, with the unruly brownish hair, bluish eyes and scarf and what not. But if I have to go with anime characters, this is a difficult one because you usually don't have particularly shy guy characters. I guess Latvia from Hetalia will have to do. England/Arthur Kirkland is still my favourite from Hetalia, because he's a real Tsun, but Latvia's pretty adorable, I guess.


4. ENFJ
     The anime association for this one came to me almost immediately. HOLY SHIT, IT'S TSUKIYAMA. RUN! This creepy bastard from Tokyo Ghoul who has a pedophilic obsession with Kaneki (stay away from Kaneki!) and is so weird from the moment he appears. I don't get how anyone likes his character because he scares me, not in a good way. He's pure creepy.

     But I give it a second thought and I decided to be nicer so I have Azuma Yunoki from La Cordo D'oro, who isn't much better than Tsukiyama, but at least isn't a creepy. Also, I decided to be super nice and add Gakupo, my favourite Vocaloid (with his super deep voice and what-not).
Keep your fetishes to yourself man, Tsukiyama!



d) The Type of Person You will Go For According to Your MBTI 
1. ENFJ
Who you usually go for: The one who gives you half as much as you give them. The one who you really really really like, but doesn't necessarily like you as much back. You believe in hard work when it comes to relationships, and you're determined to prove that you're faithful and trustworthy. This only works for as long as it takes for you to figure out that the reason the relationship seems to be at a plateau is because: your effort alone cannot keep the ship sailing.

Who you should go for: The one who tries. Someone who acknowledges that passion is important, but understands that effort is what truly keeps people together. Someone who initiates as often as you do, and is willing to share every part of their life with you.

I'm sorry, I can't take this seriously because Tsukiyama's face is peeking at me at the top of the screen...I'm more disturbed than I am concentrating on what's going on here. Reading this makes me think of Hinata from Kaichou wa Maid-sama...who I actually think makes an amazing boyfriend if the Usui x Misaki pair isn't so absolutely flawless and obvious. I think he is an ENFP though, since he is quite scatterbrained and hyper. Poor Shintani-kun...his behaviour is matching the description here though...the way he pines after Misaki...sigh she's an idiot.



2. ENFP
Who you usually go for: The mysterious one. Or the risky one. Or the one already in a relationship. Basically, you go for the unavailable one that seems only the slightest bit interested in you, but you know in the back of you mind that it's never going to happen. But all the more enthralling, because you love the chase anyway and you're dead set on changing their mind. Whether or not you'll still be into them once you get them, is another mystery altogether.

Who you should go for: The laid-back one who goes with the flow, but refuses to fall victim to your game. The one who doesn't wait around until you decide what you want, but shows you what you want instead. Someone who escapes predictability, but still provides you with reassurance.

That's why Shintani isn't here. Shintani Hinata may be pining after an unavailable Misaki, but it isnt' for the thrill of the chase. Rather, ENFP reminds me of Lord Darlington... Anyway if I had to choose an anime character, there really isn't one that's suitable? Maybe Igarashi Tora from Kaichou as well because he's trying to steal Misaki from Usui for the fun of it. ...I like Igarashi Tora a lot too, more than Shintani because Shintani does get a little annoying after a while.


3. ENTJ
Who you usually go for: The over-achieving, put-together one. You get turned on by long-term goal setting and planning ahead. And you're attracted to capability, intelligence and ambition. But most of all, you're attracted to assertiveness. After all, you're going to need someone who can keep up with yourself, no?

Who you should go for: The secretly witty one. The humble, yet still confident one whom you overlook and underestimate at first, until they challenge one of your theories with an equally impressive theory of their own. Or better yet, they actually prove you wrong, and leave you with all the holes in your argument that you believed was foolproof. Someone who knocks your ego down a notch, but in a way that only makes you admire them more.

Oh, I would gladly knock their ego down, but only so I can see them pull the 20 foot pole out of their asses. Seriously, I will tear their theories apart and leave them lying in a pool of their own blood because arrogance is seriously annoying. The arrogant type leaves me with an eagerness to prove them wrong so that I can see the look on their faces when they realise I'm right. I really can't think of a character that's ENTJ...maybe Light from Death Note? Not sure about that one.

4. ENTP
Who you usually go for: The innocent one. The nice one whose limits have yet to be tested, and whose ugly side yet to be revealed. You go for the patient ones, only to see how long you can tap-dance on their last nerve. You just like seeing good things burn, don't you?

Who you should go for: The one who can't be pushed. The one who is unaffected by your roguish charm, and who shows you they really are on their own terms. Someone who doesn't see in black or white, but in shades of gray. Someone who doesn't label people as good or bad, but rather, that we can always be better.

I smell yet another ENTP x INFJ shipper here. I don't think ENTPs are that common in Shoujos, but I believe that the Under Taker from Black Butler, Tyki Mikk from D. Gray Man and Kisuki Urahara from Bleach are potential ENTPs.

5. ESFJ
Who you usually go for: The Don/Damsel in Distress type who makes you feel like the Knight in Shining Armour. The one who depends on you and makes you feel needed. You're a sucker for the line "What would I do without you?" Whether it's from the one who cries to you regularly over the phone, or the one who literally relies on you as their main source of income. Either way, you're a crutch and you have no qualms being one.

Who you should go for: The independent one. The one who does perfectly fine without your little showers of affection, but still appreciates and accepts them anyway because they know it's your way of saying "I care about you". Someone who reminds you constantly of your worth to them, even when you feel like you're not doing anything at all.

Sakura! HARUNO SAKURA! She's definitely, 100% definitely. an ESFJ. I dislike her because she's a useless character who is rather obnoxious, but still, she's an ESFJ alright. Reading this makes me feel like ESFJs have it even worse than ENFJs, which is really saying something. Still waiting for mine though, I bet that one's real nice.


6. ESFP
Who you usually go for: Anyone and everyone that catches your eye. You leave no crevice unexplored. You're quick to pick up on immediately attraction and interest, and even quicker to act on it. But this also means: you're quick to drop it once the initial attraction fades. You're also no stranger to juggling more than one date at a time.

Who you should go for: The one who waits. The one who can patter out your hastiness and impulsiveness, and stick around long enough for you to actually get to know them properly. Someone who will make you see stability doesn't necessarily have to mean boredom, and that you don't have to compromise on your happiness to be able to commit.

This is a difficult one...Misa from Death Note? Usually such flighty characters aren't main characters so I cannot really think of one.

7. ESTJ
Who you usually go for: The docile one. The one who doesn't mind having you make all their decisions for them. You prefer your "arguments" to be one-sided and not to be talked back to when you're clearly right. You go for the submissive one, who you know won't ever say no.

Who you should go for: The one who says no. The one who supports and reassures you, but keeps you grounded at the same time. Someone who takes their turn wearing the pants in the relationship and let's you know when you've crossed the line. Someone who is 100% sure of who they are, so they won't get lost while loving you.

While it sounds like a fantastic idea for me to send these idiots to "boot camp" by snatching the pants in the relationship and whipping the arrogance out of them until they stop being assholes, I think the last part is an excellent hint that INFJs should stay away, especially a very insecure one like me. An anime character? ...I really can't for this one.

8. ESTP
Who you usually go for: The naive one. Or anyone that gives you the pleasure of responding to your impulsive cries for attention. Typically, you go for the one who looks at you like you're a superstar. Because they fall for all your attempts at showing off, and that makes you feel good for about five seconds.

Who you should go for: The smart one who calls you out on all your bullshit. Someone who bothers to ask why you do the things you do and encourages you to think before you act. Someone who digs deeper, until they reach the ugly stuff that you hide behind all the shiny stuff. And stills stays.

I genuinely think that if I have no emotional attachment to an ESTP, I can do all these. But the problem with me is that once I like someone, I'm highly unlikely to be hypercritical, or even when I insult, it's teasing. So I recommend an INTJ. Don't worry, I have a lot of INTJ female friends, I don't know why. They are very scary people if angered, so beware. Maybe Kiba from Naruto? ...That's quite a far stretch though.

9. INFJ
Who you usually go for: No one, because everyone is going to hurt you. Even the ones you're mildly attracted to, especially the ones you really really like. Once in a blue moon, you'll meet someone who seems to have the potential to never screw you over. And you'll put them on a pedestal until, eventually, they'll let you down too. And you're left waiting for another once in a blue moon.

Who you should go for: The best friend. The one who has proven their trustworthiness by being there for you through everything. The one who will let you down unintentionally, every now and again, but stays by your side to stitch up the wounds. Someone who will finally make you believe in the whole "everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth suffering for" bullshit that you were struggling to accept before.

Hurray, I'm going to die alone! The best friend...I don't have one, do I? In Chinese, I would be looking for a 青梅竹马, meaning a childhood friend that has been next to me for my entire life. But I don't have that! YAY. What a great life. How frigging wonderful. Possess the makings of the most romantic Shoujo, but alas, life ain't a Shoujo and I'm dying alone. All of those I consider best friends are girls and I'm the type to let people move on once I don't think I'm needed anymore. GREAT. INFJ characters? Surprisingly, a lot of them in Animes. Suzaku from Code Geass, Kirito from Sword Art Online, both with the best friends bullshit. GG for me, I guess.

Shush, let me enjoy my SuzaLulu fanart. Don't you dare ship these two with any other characters!

Also, this couple is canon, so you can't even fight this. I've not watched SAO, but apparently Asuna is an ExFJ.

10. INFP
Who you usually go for: The Prince Charming/Cinderella type. The all-rounded, seemingly perfect one (that you actually barely know). But the minute details that you do know about them, you've managed to spin into an entire fairytale in your mind. This fairytale typically lives as long as you don't try to actually pursue them.

Who you should go for: The one that challenges you and/or your views on the world. The one that will meet you halfway, bettering themselves for you if you will learn to be more accepting of their flaws. Someone that will show you that real life is never ever like a fairytale, BUT it can still be amazing.

I don't know if INFPs are sadder of INFJs. INFJs are so pessimistic, it's like we've accepted that we are going to be alone for the rest of our lives. INFPs are delusional, so I suppose when reality hits, it's probably more painful. Hinata is definitely an INFP, no arguments, although she does become more realistic in Shippuden.

11. INTJ
Who you usually go for: The one who argues with you. Or does anything that engages both your intellect and emotion at the same time. You enjoy analysing every tiny detail about people's behaviour and what makes them tick. So surprise, surprise, you're attracted to the one you can't figure out. The one whose behaviour you can't quite analyse.

Who you should go for: The one who seduces you. The one who is able to make you throw logic out the window, and just go with what you're feeling. Someone who shows you that things don't always have to "make sense" for them to make you happy. 

Too many INTJs in anime, seriously. Every second villain is an INTJ. Uchiha Sasuke, my very first anime crush, is an INTJ. Lelouch is an INTJ. Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist is an INTJ. Light is a potential INTJ (because I'm not sure if he's I or E). Byakuya, the gorgeous guy from Bleach is an INTJ. Just too many.

The "I can't find a fuck to give" INTJ face.

Hibari too, can't find a fuck to give.

12. INTP
Who you usually go for: You don't. They go for you. The persistent one who will follow you around until you finally give in. And if you're being honest, your relationship is almost 100% them.

Who you should go for: The one that actually makes you want to do something. The one that makes you decide that they are worth the effort and time and money. Someone that makes you get off your couch, or walk across the room to check your phone. Someone that makes you feel something substantial. 

Who is colder, INTJ or INTP? Now, I'm not so sure. Sasuke may be an INTJ, but the way Sakura pines after him makes him feel like an INTP. Maybe Belphegor from Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn?


13. ISFJ
Who you usually go for: The non-committer. You go for the one who is just wrapping their ehad around the idea of bringing you over for Christmas dinner when you're already thinking of baby names. Why? I don't know. Maybe you just like feeling ten steps ahead emotionally in every relationship. Or maybe you care so much that it makes up for how little they care in return.

Who you should go for: The one who balances you out. The one who doesn't make you feel like they need to catch up, but rather, that you should slow down. Someone who is not in a rush to fall in love, but will be beside you -- not behind you -- every step of the way.

I had this feeling too, that this was the way her brain worked. Until the moment she realised that her emotional commitment was greater than his, she was pining, probably as hard as I pine (we are IxFJs). I can sense the almost gravitational pull that brought her to him. It was painful to watch the moment when she detached herself, pulled back so fast, it was both shocking yet impressive. ISFJs possess the ability to preserve themselves much better than INFJs, after all, so to me, it was very impressive. But like us, so much is hidden inside and even if I can sense it, I don't know whether I should try to touch it. The only ISFJ I can think of - Ran from Detective Conan.


14. ISFP
Who you usually go for: No one. You don't go for anymore. Not because you're extremely lazy and laid-back (which you are), but because you genuinely aren't interested. And even if you are, you'll let these alien feelings simmer down until they eventually go away, so you can revert to your carefree self.

Who you should go for: The one who penetrates your little bubble. Someone who understands where your mind is at when it's not with them, and won't get mad at you for being "uninvolved" or "passive".

I see a job for ENFP and ENFJ here. I guess INFJs can do the job too, but Introverts usually shouldn't go with Introverts. Alphonse could be a potential ISFP? It's a "maybe" though.

15. ISTJ
Who you usually go for: The "It" Girl/Guy type. Usually within your circle of friends, because you're afraid to be seen with anyone that isn't considered socially acceptable. The one that majority of your peers agree is smoking hot, and their jealous approval makes you feel like you've achieved something.

Who you should go for: The one who sees past your reputation. The one who, by some miracle or moment off-guard, you've reveals yourself to. Someone who knows you're actually a softie, and are a lot more clueless than you're leading on. Someone who doesn't' believe in the status quo and in turn, liberate you from it.

I think I know an ISTJ...hmmm... Anyway, never go for the one that everyone pines after, they are usually trouble and are overrated. It's like when people hype too much on a game - it will only lead to severe disappointment and outrage. Follow your intuition, though I know you have none, and try to see past social norms. Just because everyone else thinks that guy is __ doesn't mean he definitely is. Sadly, I think Neji is an ISTJ...though I really like him. Don't you dare ship NejiTen too.

16. ISTP
Who you usually go for: The one that looks just as nonchalant as you are. You'll establish from the start that you don't want anything serious, or heavy. So someone that has the same intentions is ideal. Until they get too clingy and start demanding more of you, at which point, you will make a run for it. Because unlike them, you actually mean it when you say "no strings attached".

Who you should go for: The honest one. The one who is upfront at every point about their intentions and feelings for you, regardless of whether they will scare you away. Someone who gives you equal amounts of affection and personal space, and knows you well enough to know exactly when you need each.

Not a very nice type of people, huh. "No string attached" sound like the type of person I avoid. Every relationship comes with a string, just different types of strings. I hold work and things like that not that seriously, but relationships...I value commitment greatly. So ISTPs and me...won't get along. No anime characters I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment