Monday 27 July 2015

MBTI Stuff #10: Yay, I'm Back

     So once again I have absolutely no amount of self-discipline or self-restraint. Yes, I did do all my work yesterday and, in fact, already made up for everything I was planning to do today, but I still feel a little guilty for not doing any work. Obligations, I suppose, that stem from social norms and expectations, but in this case, such obligations are rather meaningless. It's not like I will be able to work efficiently anyway.

      During the break I took, more MBTI stuff has appeared on Tumblr, which is great. I've been keeping up with it, of course, but I didn't want to make another post about it. Turns out, keeping away from blogging doesn't actually push me to do work. What a surprise.

MBTI Type Teaching Things Not Taught In Schools
ENFP: Advanced Magic, obviously
     Is this like the elective subjects or extracurricular subjects in Hogwarts? I would like to take Alchemy as an elective and Magical Music as extracurricular please. That's really cool. How come ENFP gets to be a Hogwarts professor?

INFP: Introduction to Dog-sitting
     Hmmm...I don't think I need to take this class. I'm generally better with animals than I am with humans and animals seem to like me anyway. Also I do not approve of housing pets in small houses, so maybe there could be some discrepancies...I don't know.

ENFJ: Making diplomatic decisions (for middle-schoolers and above)
     Isn't this kind of boring though? It's like taking Politics but all you are going to learn is pragmatic policy-making. Isn't it funny how the introvert of the pair is actually the more radical one? It's quite weird.

INFJ: The art of pondering out windows
     I don't think this is something you can teach. People who ponder do so naturally. Those who cannot sit still and think in silence cannot be made to learn such a skill. Of course, if I'm doing this as therapy, then sure, I'll teach this.

ENTP: Debating with inanimate objects (for beginners)
     I think this calls for a visit to the mental institute. Do you know that talking verbally to inanimate objects, or to yourself, is the first sign of chronic insanity? Why would you even debate with inanimate objects? They sure as hell can't fight back, so what's the point?

INTP: Fundamentals of procrastination
     Please, I have a PhD in procrastination, I don't need to be taught.

ENTJ: How to take charge of your life 101
     You know what, ENTJ? I recommend "How to stop being a stuck-up asshole 101" and "How to mind your own business 101" to you. If I cannot take charge of my life, there's nothing YOU can say to make me do it. 

INTJ: Intermediate sarcasm
      Once again, I think I have a MA in sarcasm. Not PhD yet, but studying it right now.

ESFP: Musical Theatre (but in a hot air balloon, because why not)
     That is stupidly pointless and ridiculous. I mean, whatever suits your fancy, but I think it's stupid.

ISFP: How to not be angry at your art supplies
     Well, I think you can just not do art then. I know I like drawing and stuff, but I have absolutely no patience when it comes to anything besides concept sketches. Craft is the worst.

ESTP: Karate
     Sensei, oshiette kudasai! 

ISTP: Pick-up Line Theory
     I think what's going to happen is that I'll go into this class and have a good argument with the teacher about how pick-up lines are unimportant in actually picking up people. It's more about knowing what buttons to push than the cheesy phrases to use.

ESFJ: How to share inspiration Minion quotes (for Facebook moms)
      Errmmmm...no.

ISFJ: IDK...Home Econs?
      Sorry, I will hire people to cook for me and clean for me. I sure as hell won't do these by myself. Not that I'm lazy really, I'm just very unreliable when it comes to these things. I'm an INFJ, I'm clumsy as hell, I can cut myself on anything.

ESTJ: GET. RICH. QUICK.
       Probably like the 90% of "getting rich" books out there that are either filled with bullshit or so common sense that my 9 year old sister probably knows it.

ISTJ: Rules 101
      In other words, "don't pay attention in class 101" because rules are unimportant. Rules matter only when they enable good things to happen in society, they are meant to be questioned. ISTJs are most likely to force rules upon others...annoying.

2. MBTI As Students
ENFP: The one who puts off doing their homework because they have to ponder life.
     Hey, how come the ENFP got this one? Isn't this INFJ (note: pondering life)? Never mind. Let me set aside this piece of work and join you in pondering life and procrastinating to no end.

INFP: Tries to be the teacher's pet, but is always outshined by ENFJ.
      That's a rather uninspiring thing (imagine this being said in Zazu's voice). Why does it matter if teachers like you? It's not that I am very confident in myself. It's just that if I don't have confidence in myself, then having my teachers liking me isn't going to change that. If I have confidence in myself, then I don't need teachers to like me.

ENFJ: The teacher's pet.
     *Snorts* Yeah, that's true. But hey, they aren't half as sad as INFP who actually tries but then fails anyway. Like I said, not a very inspiring thing.

INFJ: The one who spends hours on essays, pouring style into every sentence. Gets a low grade because the teacher doesn't understand.
      It depends on the subject and the topic. I have spent hours on an essay because, but only because...perfectionist INFJs are perfectionists...if I am going to do a piece of homework, it is going to be perfect and flawless. Also, teachers...another reason why I don't bother being teacher's pet, note "the teacher doesn't understand".

ENTP: Does homework sarcastically. Gets a low B.
     That's what I do for every piece of homework I don't care about but still do because I don't want to get into trouble.

INTP: The one who skips gym everyday by making up ridiculous excuses.
     But I like gym class?

ENTJ: The one that does all the work on the group projects.
     Aka, the bitch that I would rather swap out for something who does nothing. I would swap out an ENTJ for an ENFP because I'd rather someone who is laid-back and does nothing, than someone who doesn't consult anyone and goes ahead with their own bullshit. Seriously, these are the kind of people that piss me off so much during group projects. 

INTJ: The one that chooses to work alone on the group projects.
     See, INFJs and INTJs are very similar. That's precisely what I think in my head everytime a group project comes up. INTJs are just more blunt about what they want.

ESFP: The one who tries to create High School Musical, unsuccessfully.
     No seriously dude, shut the fuck up. I hate noise. I can't even take a single little bit of unnecessary noise, least of all a bloody musical playing in the background of my life. Shut up.

ISFP: The one that tries to work on the group project with ENTJ, but ENTJ ignores all of their ideas.
     I am very tempted to go off about ENTJs again, because this reminds me so much of a situation that happened a while back. ENTJ-type people are bastards in group projects because they spare so little thought about those they are working with and always end up hurting those who want to help but are not as charismatic. The ENTJ ends up turning the whole group against the poor ISFP. It's not just ENTJ, it's an "ENTJ-personality".

ESTP: The one sticking chewing gum to every available surface because why not?
     What are you? 5? Go do something meaningful or sit down and think or something! Your brain will rot if you keep on going around playing pranks fitting of a child.

ISTP: Roaming the halls during class
      Define roaming? Are these the anime characters that lie down on the rooftops during breaks?

ESTJ: Skipped childhood. Is the principle.
     Wow, overachiever.

ISTJ: Skipped childhood. Is the teacher.
      Wow, no ambition boring person.

ESFJ: The mom friend, packs lunches for other friends.
      Basically the mother you wish your friend brings along to every BBQ party because hell, I ain't paying for all that shit.

ISFJ: Distracted by crushes, probably falls for ENFP or ENTP.
     Ahhh...no? Wrong on both accounts. Was this even posted by an intuitive type because this is beyond wrong.

3. MBTI and Friedrich Nietzsche's Quotes
ENFP: We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.

ENTP: All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

ENFJ: There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

ENTJ: He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.

ESTJ: On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.

ESTP: To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.

ESFP: Undeserved praise causes more pangs of conscience later than undeserved blame, but probably only for this reason, that our power of judgement are more completely exposed by being over-praised than by being unjustly underestimated.

ESFJ: In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.

INTP: The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

INFP: Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler. Without music, life would be a mistake.

INTJ: The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.

INFJ: Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

ISFP: Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man.

ISTJ: He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.

ISTP: You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

ISFJ: When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory.

4. MBTI as William Blake's Quotes
ISTJ: Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.

ISFJ: Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.

ISFP: Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

ISTP: Without contraries there is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence.

INTJ: In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy.

INFP: To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palms of your hand and eternity in an hour.

INTP: If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.

INFJ: No bird soars too high is he soars with his own wings.

ENFJ: I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.

ENTP: The true method of knowledge is experiment.

ENFP: Do what you will, this world's a fiction and is made of contradiction.

ENTJ: You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.

ESFJ: The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.

ESTP: Great things are done when men and mountains meet.

ESFP: The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

ESTJ: It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.

5. MBTI D.Gray Man Characters
ESFJ: Anita

ISFJ: Miranda Lotto

ESFP: Arystar Krory

ISFP: Suman Dark (Fallen One)

ESTJ: Millennium Earl

ISTJ: Allen Walker

ESTP: Road Kamelot

ISTP: Daisya Barry

ENFJ: Lenalee Lee - OMG, I fucking hate Lenalee...she's that kind of character who was a strong female character at the start and then becomes absolutely pathetic as the plot goes on. Not to mention I think she was supposed to be with Kanda and then suddenly she chooses Allen? I hate this character with a passion.

INFJ: Tyki Mikk - I know I'm really cool. I'm like the most bad-ass character in the series.


ENFP: Alma Karma - Spoilers everybody!

INFP: Jasdero and Devit

ENTJ: Marian Cross

INTJ: Yuu Kanda - Still my favourite character~ Bishie with a deep voice.

ENTP: Lavi - also very good-looking character

INTP: Neah Campbell - I feel like people who like him have shota-fetishes...

D.Gray Man Openings!





5. Top 10 INFJ Pet Peeves

6. INTJ Explaining INFJs
INTJ: I see here that INTJs are 2% of the population

INTJ: More evidence that I am both superior and rare, as I knew. The world cannot handle the likes of us.

INTJ: I see here INFJs are the rarest type at a measly 1%.

INTJ: The endangerment of the INFJ species is merely an example of natural selection and survival of the fittest due to the fact that Fe sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

7. On INFJs Absorbing Emotions
     And that is why, ladies and gentlemen, I am so scared of making too many close friends. I know that I cannot handle too many people at once because their emotional states wear me down. I don't want to sound like my friends are a burden to me, but nonetheless, it is reality that I cannot handle everyone. At home, I already have a lot of negative emotions in the atmosphere, so it's rather difficult for me to find a place where I can actually breathe out and relax...and to feel safe. I am more than aware that the closer I get to someone, I more easily I can sense their emotions, even those they are hiding. I don't regret it, but hey, I'm kinda weak.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with lenAlee she is very annoying. I see her as a negative or unhealthy enfj. She's way to bossy and snaps for no reason at times. (I don't mind her crying she has her reasons when crying. She never does when bossy or is snappy. In fillers in anime it expands her bossiness more. In filler it expanded it by her nearly making that little girl cry who could see future xDa it was plain obvious the little girl was frightened). (The romance between allen and her is a let down. Author wanted the romance. But missed so many chances to make a special moments. It doesn't have to be like overly romantic XD just something for them to connect to eachother. It just feels like they're going to be together maybe CUZ they're both the main genders).
    Entp/Estp always the sexy characters who you can't tell if you can trust with your feelings.

    ReplyDelete